Automotive 48V Power Supply Systems
Bringing 48V to mass market
After several years of investigating, planning, and optimizing the technology, 48V powered mild-hybrid cars are finally becoming a reality. Various OEMs are putting models– and not only in the premium segment – on the market. The next stage is to determine what more is possible and how to make this technology a standard for the mass consumer market. The 6th edition of the “48V Power Supply Systems” conference will bring together top OEMs, Tier 1s, battery manufacturers, power electronics and other suppliers to provide an overview of the latest case studies, developments and strategies in the mild-hybrid vehicle realm.
Why attend the conference?
- Understand the latest developments of 48 Volt power supply systems
- Get an overview of the current status of the ISO workgroup for 48V standardization
- Discuss innovative concepts to guarantee reliable energy supply of the 48V system
- Gain insight into the next steps of 48V hybridization and electrification as a cost effective approach to reduce fuel consumption
- Learn about protective devices for 48V power nets
- Understand the world wide approval of automotive 48 Volt power supply systems
- Discover the latest innovations for semiconductors
- Explore the first experiences of the serial production results of 48V technology
On-board Systems Lab, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Tec
SEG Automotive Germany
Global System Responsible for Power Management
Principal Research Engineer Core Eco Technology Team
Research Engineer, Advanced Power Supply and Energy Management
Expert in Power Electronics
Innovation Project Manager
Report: 48 Volt Technology
Report on 48 Volt electrification: The next step to achieving 2020 emissions. Emphasizing the importance of electrification it is estimated that 70% of new cars in Europe in 2020
Olivier Coppin, Powertrain Systems Innovation and System Engineering Director from Valeo Powertrain Systems Business Group in France, made this exclusive presentation on the topic
Development of 48V Technology in Series Production Cars
This exclusive report written by Automotive IQ shows how to meet the CO2 emission target by developing the 48V technology in series production cars.